Monday, June 21, 2010

GKN Weekly Update 6/21/10

Happy Summer! I hope everyone enjoys the longest day of the year. I was forced to enjoy it as much as I can. I woke up at 4:45 AM for no good reason!

BTW thanks to all of you who sent those kinds words concerning my goofy "newscast" blog last week. Also, thanks for sending words of support concerning my clan's recent woes. The good news is that things are looking up! Moving on...

I love working with my friends. Here's the latest project Trish Basanyi and I did together:

http://www.removeitnow.com

I also love making new friends. Last week I did a voiceover for www.CodeBaby.com. It hasn't released yet, but check out the website too see what a cool service they provide!

I also did a spot for Kramerica Management via my old friends at Video Facility. Check out their reel here.

Oh, and I booked two more audio books thanks to Infinivox! I will be narrating Mayflower II by Stephen Baxter (I narrated his story Turing's Apples last year and it was awesome!) and The Political Officer by Charles Coleman Finlay.

TIP OF THE WEEK: Another great week in the books! I must say that the flood of kind words last week was a big help. As always I try to count my blessings, so to speak, and remember how good I have it. My tip is to do for each other what so many of you did for me last week. The Good Karma Network is about supporting each other, so please continue to do so!

QUOTE OF THE WEEK: Work is more fun than fun. Sydney Lomack

STUFF!: Did anyone see Jonah Hex yet? I can't wait to check that out!

From Tom Dheere's apartment, this is Tom Dheere, GKN News...

No comments: