Monday, March 8, 2010

GKN Weekly Update 3/8/10

Happy post-Oscar thank-God-Cablevision-got-its-act-together Day! I have a few awards to hand out, too. Let's call them the Roggies. You know, like Rognog Productions?

For Best Performance by a Networker and a Darling Friend, the Roggie goes to...Lisa DeSimone!!! It was great seeing you at that recording session last week and thanks for the referrals.

For Best New Client, the Roggie goes to...Cynthia Kay!!! I had a blast at our recording session last week and thank you so much for calling upon me so much lately.

And the Roggie for Coolest Script I've Narrated in a Long Time goes to...Ascot Smith!!! I'm very excited about your film "Last Man of Idaho" and thanks for choosing me to narrate it.

TIP OF THE WEEK: This is a simple but important one: never, ever take the good people in your life for granted. Thank them, cherish them, and remind them how important they are to you!

QUOTE OF THE WEEK: Never under any circumstances ask a woman if she’s pregnant. Walker Lamond

STUFF!: I want to give a shout-out to my main man Jeff Bridges!!! He is one of my favorite actors of all time and his win for Best Actor was way, way, way overdue. Go Jeff!

Have a great week!

No comments: