Monday, December 22, 2008

GKN Weekly Update 12/22/08

Happy Hanukkah!

For those of you who celebrate, I hope you enjoyed the first of your eight gifts. Don't forget to light those candles!

Okay, fun stuff first! The guys at Bunko Studios posted the Cartoon Network pilot I was in. You can see it on Vimeo or YouTube. The Vimeo version is much higher in quality so I recommend that one. I hope you enjoy it!

Comic Book Mania started posting some of my work on their website. If you go to www.cbmania.com and watch the CBMania TV video you can hear me plugging the New York Comic Con. It doesn't come up immediately so enjoy the trailers & interviews while you wait! They'll overhaul the website in the next few weeks. That's when you can check out the reviews & other promos I've been recording.

Besides my usual ETS gig, I had an interesting on-camera audition for Ticketmaster last week. As soon as I walked into the room, the girl asked me to take off my shirt. Bow-chicka-wow-wow! I had to pretend I was shaving my chest so I could body-paint myself for the big football game. I'm more than just another barrel-chested hunk, you know! I'm a human being! Um, hello, I'm up here?

TIP OF THE WEEK: So, 2008 is quickly drawing to a close. It's really not a cliche when they say that time speeds up as you get older! Next week I'll post my Year In Review. It would be great to see you guys post your own versions. I'd love to know how 2008 treated you. Specifically, Did the Good Karma Network have any effect on your business? Were you cast from any notices posted here? Did you make any connections? I strongly recommend taking the time to look back on the year not just for my curiosity but for yourself. Take advantage of this time to reflect on the year.

QUOTE OF THE WEEK: Life is what happens when you're making other plans. John Lennon

FOOD FOR THOUGHT: Did you achieve your goals? Have you started your action plan for next year?

Have a safe and Merry Christmas!

No comments: