Monday, July 19, 2010

GKN Weekly Update 7/19/10

Good morning on this humid and stormy day! I wasn't supposed to get to this until late tonight, but the studio I'm supposed to go to this morning lost power because of that nasty storm that just passed through. Anyone else having electrical issues?

Okay kids, this one is all about cause and effect. I booked an on-camera commercial last week for Ridge Tire and Auto in South Orange, NJ via my pal Mike Curran of Cablevision.

Click Here to see the spot.

How did I get it, you ask? MY NEWSLETTER!!! Mike read the newsletter while he was trying to cast that commercial. A + B = Cha-ching!

TIP OF THE WEEK: This is what I keep talking about every week, my friends. If you put yourself out there, things will happen! You need to make a constant, conscious effort to market yourself and network. Have a vision, make a plan, and execute it!

QUOTE OF THE WEEK: Man is a little bit better and a little bit worse than his reputation. Al Pacino

STUFF!: For those of you who didn't get my newsletter, here it is:

http://hosted-p0.vresp.com/725465/9a579515d1/ARCHIVE

If you want to be on my mailing list, please send your contact info to me at tom@tomdheere.com.

From Tom Dheere's apartment, this is Tom Dheere, GKN News.

No comments: