Monday, July 20, 2009

GKN Weekly Update 7/20/09

Good evening! I'm penning this pretty late since I spent the day at my friend's store helping him with some SERIOUS re-merchandising (Hey Tom, can you move everything on this wall over to that wall?).

Got a short but good networking story for you. Last week I had not one, not two, but THREE voiceovers in the same studio in the same day for three different clients! The guys at Hagens Studio were kind enough to recommend me for an Ultimate Escapes online promo and a website tutorial for Deloitte. Working with them for over twelve years and developing positive relationships have yielded great results. Thanks guys!

TIP OF THE WEEK: Don't take your regular clients for granted. Always be appreciative of them and treat every gig like it's your first!

QUOTE OF THE WEEK: Conscience is the most sacred of all property. James Madison

DISCUSS!: Tell us a story about a time when a regular client came though for you...

No comments: