Monday, October 6, 2008

GKN Weekly Update 10/6/08

Happy October!

I hope everyone had a fun weekend. I went to a 30th Birthday Party and an Oktoberfest. Bratwurst and Weisswurst and Knockwurst, oh my!

Today is the last day of the kidney stone saga. This morning I had the stent removed so all is well, thank goodness!

Despite three days of lying in bed I still got some stuff done. I had a gig for ETS on Thursday as well as gigs for both Oxford UK in NYC and then ETS. The trouble was that sitting down was pretty painful and I had to do a ton of driving, but I muscled through it. Pillows are my friends!

The Project TERRA Facebook Group is doing very well. We have 59 members so far and thanks to those of you who joined up. I should have the MySpace profile up & running by the end of the week.

Agent 122 now has a blog! It's not a production diary, it's an account of how she feels about her situation. Please go to
http://agent122blog.blogspot.com to check it out. When you get there, click on the "Follow this Blog" link under the "Followers" widget to show your support. I hope you enjoy it!

Some really exciting news is that a sci-fi website wants to interview me about Project TERRA! It should happen in the next few weeks. I'll keep you posted!

TIP OF THE WEEK: I'm still waiting on the lab report to see what kind of kidney stone I had and whether it was preventable. I know this is going to sound really cliche, but your health is the most important thing in your life. We take good health for granted and when something bad happens it affects every aspect of your life. Eat right, exercise, and get that annual check up, please! I wanna keep you guys around for a while okay?

QUOTE OF THE WEEK: I’ve learned that you can tell a lot about a person by the way he or she handles these three things: a rainy day, lost luggage, and tangled Christmas tree lights. Maya Angelou

FOOD FOR THOUGHT: When was the last time you had a physical?

Have a great week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Feel better, Tom... looks like you're on your way to doing just that!
PEACE.
-Anthony