Monday, August 9, 2010

GKN Weekly Update 8/9/10

Happy Monday, campers! I just dropped off my car at the mechanic and walked home. It was only about ten minutes but it felt I was crawling under a chicken coop!

Craig's List strikes again! I got cast for a Kindle commercial contest entry. Here it is:

Kindle Contest Spot

I'll let you know if it wins!

My latest audio book "The Year's Top Ten Tales of Science Fiction 2" got it's first reviews! Check it out here.

TIP OF THE WEEK: So, I was going to rant about how I went to a gig a few weeks ago, worked with three very nice actors, handed out my card & talked about the GKN, and haven't heard from any of them. I was going to spout about them not understanding how important networking is in this industry and how they won't get anywhere but, you know what? It took me YEARS to figure it out. Who am I to judge? Everyone moves at their own pace, everyone learns at their own pace, and nobody likes to be judged or told what to do.

QUOTE OF THE WEEK: I think people that read tabloids deserve to be lied to. Jerry Seinfeld

STUFF!: This suddenly popped in my head and I can't get it out!

Eeep Op Ork Ah Ah!!!

From Tom Dheere's apartment, this is Tom Dheere, GKN News.

No comments: